Configuring Sisense to Work with SSO
Use the instructions in the following procedure to configure Sisense to work with SSO.
To configure Sisense to work with SSO:
- Login to Sisense with administrator credentials.
- Select Single Sign On from the left menu.
- Enable SSO by toggling the checkbox.
In the remote login URL field, add the following URL:
- [CloudShell Address] is the IP address or hostname that users enter in order to browse to CloudShell Portal.
- [CloudShell Address] must be the same as the one defined in the
BiHostconfiguration key - see Enable Direct Access to Insight within CloudShell Portal.
- Copy the string in the Shared Secret field.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\QualiSystems\CloudShell\Portal\customer.config file, and add the following key:
<add key="BiSSOSecret" value="[Shared Secret String]"/>
- Save the CloudShell configuration file.
Restart the CloudShell Portal IIS service.