You are here: CloudShell Insight BI > Key Points and Limitations
- Utilization is only saved for connectable resources. Chassis or blade utilization is calculated according to the ports usage.
- Utilization requires CloudShell inventory to have at least one connectable resource.
- Resource utilization is updated once a day at 01:00, according to the time zone of the Sisense database server.
- Resource utilization is calculated using 4 hours minimal daily resolution.
- Blueprint usage is determined according to the duration of sandboxes for the blueprint.
- Blueprint resources are derived from the resource utilization once a day, therefore resource details are available when the utilization is updated (01:00), according to the time zone of the Sisense database server.
- Where resources are shared in multiple sandboxes, the usage of such resources can be higher than 24 hours in a day.
- Utilization is only saved for resources that are stored in the inventory.
- Automation suites executions are available only for TestShell executions (there is no support for custom execution servers).