CloudShell API Overview
Quali APIs allow you to interact with and automate CloudShell for enhanced, customizable platform management, functionality, and usability.
CloudShell applications have multiple APIs. Many actions that are available in the web and desktop clients can be automated via the APIs. For example, CloudShell Sandbox API enables developers to automate the deployment and teardown of sandboxes,and run commands on a sandbox's resources and Apps
The various APIs enable you to get services from the Quali Server and to utilize CloudShell's capabilities for Shell automation, blueprint orchestration, sandbox deployment and test automation. Quali APIs can be used to integrate between CloudShell and third-party applications in the DevOps ecosystem, such as a continuous integration solution like Jenkins (or any web application).
Quali APIs include:
- CloudShell Automation API to automate CloudShell from Python scripts and drivers
- TestShell API to automate CloudShell processes, and is especially useful for writing drivers or tests and get information about CloudShell resources and blueprints
- Quali API to control the scheduling and queuing of test automation suites
- Packaging API to automate the creation and configuration of CloudShell blueprint packages
- CloudShell Sandbox API is a RESTful API that enables developers to automate the deployment of CloudShell sandboxes and interact with sandbox components.
For additional information, visit the CloudShell API Guide.