Blueprint List View
List view displays a flat hierarchy of the blueprint's elements. Unlike in Diagram view, List view enables you to see all elements in the blueprint, including sub-resources, such as blades and ports.
Here, you can filter and sort the blueprint's elements, view their general and connection details, and search for specific elements on the list.
By default, List view includes the following columns:
|1||The full name of the component. For sub-resources, the full name contains the resource name and the path starting with the root resource. For example: Switch 1\Blade 2\Port 34|
|2||The type of component. Possible values: Resource, Service, or Application.|
|3||The IP address of the component. For sub-resources, this is the absolute address of the sub-resource, for example 220.127.116.11/1/7.|
|4||The resource model.|
|5||The components to which this component is connected.|
|6||The values of the component's attributes.|
|7||Indicates if the element can be shared with other sandboxes at the same time. Possible values: Shared, Unshared.|
The last column includes the Actions menu. For reserved resources, this column also displays the resource's live status indication.
You can rearrange the columns by dragging a column to the desired location. The left-most column's content is displayed in bold font.
Performing actions on a resource or App in the blueprint
The Actions menu enables you to perform actions on a specific resource, App or service in the list.
To perform an action on an element in the blueprint:
- Click the row's button.
- Select the appropriate action:
- Share/unshare reserved resources: Configure elements in the sandbox to be available or unavailable for other sandboxes by choosing to share or unshare them. For more information, see Share Reserved Resources.
- Remove to remove the selected resource or App from the blueprint.
Searching the list
You can search for specific resources, sub-resource and Apps on the list.
To search the list:
- In the Search in list field, enter a word, number or phrase.
The list displays the matching elements.
Sorting and filtering the list
The Column Settings menu enables you to sort the list and filter the elements according to a specific word, number or phrase, as well as to show or hide columns.
To sort the list according to a certain column:
- Click a column to sort the list in ascending or descending order.
To hide columns:
- Click the column's button and select the Columns option.
- Unselect the columns you want to hide.
The Full Name column cannot be hidden.
To filter items on the list:
- Click the column's button and select the Filter option.
- Set the filter criteria. You can set up to two criteria.
Elements that match the filter criteria are displayed.