Configuring Sisense to Work with SSO
Use the instructions in the following procedure to configure Sisense to work with SSO.
To configure Sisense to work with SSO:
- In the Insight tab, click Admin and select Single Sign On from the left menu.
- Enable the Single Sign On Configuration check box.
- Select the SSO method to use: JWT / SAML 2.0.
In the Remote Login URL field, add the following URL:
- [CloudShell Address] is the IP address or hostname that users enter in order to browse to CloudShell Portal.
- [CloudShell Address] must be the same as the one defined in the
BiHostconfiguration key - see Enable Direct Access to Insight within CloudShell Portal.
An authentication string is displayed in the Shared Secret or Public Certificate field, depending on the SSO method you selected.
- Copy the authentication string.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\QualiSystems\CloudShell\Portal\customer.config file, and add the following key:
<add key="BiSSOSecret" value="[authentication-string]"/>
- Save the file and restart the CloudShell Portal IIS service.